day 3

Now I'm pretty certain that I have an infection- but it could be caused by abstaining from alcohol. This is pretty dodgy "science"; but here's my idea. The last night I drank(wednesday), I drank alot. Alcohol in huge amounts can weaken one's immune system. After that night, I quit cold turkey, and therefore stopped taking shots of alcohol- a disinfectant.

Because of this, my throat is very sore, and I feel like there's a lump in it. I'm still having feverish feelings and aches and pains. Another thing to consider is coffee withdrawal. I haven't been drinking my usual 3-5 cups daily, and this morning I had the nerve to actually put off consuming it at all. but my head felt exactly like it did before When I quit drinking coffee.

So now I'm juggling possible alcohol withdrawal, caffeine withdrawal and being sick anyhow. I can't really be certain which one is causing which symptoms. But I feel like shit.

No comments: