day 2, part 2

I didn't know this was going to be so uncomfortable. My scalp feels sore- like it's been working out. but it hasn't, cause it doesn't have a cardiovascular system. My feverish feelings increased, and I took 2 high-strength tylenols. Now I have continuing aches in my shoulder blades, and various muscles in my body are twitching- like what happens when you sleep 2 hours instead of 9 in a night.

thoughts are not connecting very effectively. I owed my father some money, and I kept trying to budget a way to drive 500 miles away to pay him until my friend suggested "send a check in the mail". I was flabergasted by having not thought of that. I'm staring at things- alot, and then not remembering what I was thinking about.

they say the 2nd and 3rd day is the worst, with a feeling of normalcy creeping in 10-30 days later. We'll see.

No comments: