found poetry 01

I’m drunk as shit

Cause I am one with the bottle

I don’t gotta be drunk to do shit

I never lose my edge, just like I never lose my head

But all that poison tends to make you fearless


I’m happy when I’m lonely


I do what I want, when I want, won’t hold back

I’ll be long gone before you figure out what I’m all about

When I step it dents in

When I’m struggling everyone else sees success

My skin might as well as be the inside of a cell


The war’s on


I try to leave the crowd amazed

I taste the thrill of victory mixed with the agony of defeat

Suicide collides with pride: my conscience is your guide

I ain’t writing for fun yo, I’m writing to win

I do this shit for rogue cats in trailers and hut homes


what’s the problem now, ain’t I said enough?


You won’t remember what I’ve said but you’ll remember how I made you feel

I know what I want, and it’s gonna be here in a minute

I’m a sincere one

I never learned a bit, and I never learned to quit

to every girl who ever left me: I’ll strive till you regret it



____



Post Script: all words are taken from "clever n math" songs. they continue to work seperately as emcees:

math:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86891182
clever:
http://www.myspace.com/cleverisdrunk

No comments: