energy

The ability to expend energy is mostly owed to conserving it beforehand. I often wondered what the "average joe" is doing with his time, and how he could possibly be happy with his lot in life.

Because it's baffling for me to imagine a life without some kind of artistic expression; some kind of performance to put on. If I'm not performing, I'm planning on how I'm going to perform when I get the chance. Everything is quite simple, I simmer and scheme and then erupt in one cathartic climax, again and again.

The reason why other people don't do it became plainly simple to me today. After a night of not sleeping, I found myself highly emotional. Becoming drained by basic things like having to make food or listening to something on the radio. With my basic energy out-of-whack, what little energy I had was spent on stupid shit, as is the case for most people.

Most would agree that it's important to be ready for a challenge at any moment. It would seem though that most people wake up refreshed and ready, but by the end of the day are too burnt out by making dietary choices and socializing with people to have anything left.

I, on the other hand, am terrible at these and many other daily life tasks, as well as major life choices that don't involve "my work". I've discovered recently that the less I pay attention to them(and consequently how badly I execute them), the better I am at getting "the work" done.

So as long as I pay attention enough to driving to not be killed in an accident, as long as I eat just the right variety of food not to get nutrient deficient, as long as I talk to other people just enough so they don't take hostile action against me, I focus on what's "important"; a gonzo news show.

No comments: