cold water

Time to purge, as vomit does. Out of my mouth, or yours, we have to get it out. Don’t be afraid, it’s over and out like CB radios. Fuzzy Transmission sometimes. It’s not as urgent as that truckers funny transmission. He loses his rig and hopes there’s some sand in the next 30 miles. They say it’s for runaway trucks but it’s really for stopping trucks. Runaway trucks stop at the diner, get more fuel, coffee and gruel and wind up like a spool. It’s easy to fool the cops, so it’s not much harder to fool the robbers. They play themselves when they take what’s mine, they take what’s ours. It’s like stealing your own halloween candy. Fuck the swedish fish and candy corn, with a hot meal I couldn’t be pampered more. There is no pleasure just the satisfaction of urges, and urges can run deep like magma at the earths core. The whole world doesn’t have enough for me, and I’ll never run out of something to give back. I suck blood, I’m a vampire, I’m back like vampire bats on your bottle of liquor. Thought you were through but you must have something to settle. It’s a test of your meddle like chromoly 7150. Do a trick, there’s some applause but most just watch. It can’t be real, they hope, cause if it is it makes them feel uncomfortable. They wonder why giving a place for people to do counter-cultural things doesn’t work. It’s because then it’s culture. Better to be a vulture, then you get to a fly away, even if corpses taste like cold grits and feet. It’s nice to meet you even though you could be a total prick I must defeat. I’m still happy to rise to the challenge, and I thank you in a left-handed sense, I’m off balance. I’m on tilt; bent, uneasy but more often than not I don’t feel queasy. That’s when you know it was the right move. Sometimes you can take them back like when you play chess with a good friend. He doesn’t think it’s important to win, but a stranger does. It’s strange. You can’t get a grip on human behavior anymore than a hanging victim gets a grip on a noose with his neck. So tip-toe and look out, keep your eyes peeled, hope your hearing is good. Cause they’re trying to get you, esspecially those who don’t know who you are. Don’t trust anyone who’s not trying to “get his” because that means he’s trying to get yours. If you try to lead a quiet life you’ll be woken up with a bucket of cold water.

No comments: