valium cigars

Sometimes, when I check into my subconcious nightly, I'm surprised by the quality, and the rates.

Last night I dreampt that Valium Cigars were somehow invented and available on a large scale. I can only imagine how they were made, simply crushing pills into tobacco cigars, creating valium liquid to cure the tobacco leaves in, it didn't matter.

The smoking of them chilled-out even the most violent factions in our society, and we were aided by them appealing to heads of state(who love a good cigar, which is never "just a cigar").

In my dream it was pure utopia. There was no more mellodrama and hysteria. Because the kind of people who cigars appeal to also probably need valium, The social change they caused was incredible.

Of course, If they were actually effectively produced, it would be behind a dumpster in portland oregon, due to a cannabis drought, and would cause some 14-year-olds to "feel alright" and decide to go watch TV instead of skateboard. In fact, that likely already happened. But It's fun to consider the wide acceptance and availability of the right drugs causing improvement for humanity.

No comments: