speed poems

5 minutes each

I have no

identity anymore

I never really did

I only feel my id

and memory is poor


...when I die

leave me to the rocks and dirt

then I’ll be a king compared to

what a worm or maggots worth

but still squirming


you talk a lot

you talk and talk and talk

when I listen

it makes no sense no sense

I tell you that

and you

get so mad so mad

is it because

I have it have it wrong?

Then please explain

so I can understand

what you mean

and hold it in my hand

cause right now

my palm my palm is empty

cause all your pain

is nothing but a frenzy


yesterday might as well have been

an hour ago

a year ago

centuries ago

centuries from now

a year from now

an hour from now

for all I care

It’s tomorrow


take off your clothes

like a spy takes off his mask

because I know your every move

reveal yourself

like revealing a masterpiece

because you are one

move around

like you’re playing as a child

because I want to play


No comments: