addiction

'man, I could go for a drink. Wait a second, am I addicted? Well, I could be, but maybe I just really could go for a drink. I don't need a drink. I'm not going to have one, because I'm in control'

an hour and a half passes

'see! I didn't need to drink! I was fine without it. That deserves a drink! Wait a second, am I just justifying my chemical dependency? Well, what's wrong with a chemical dependency, anyhow? I'm going to have some drinks, and then I'm going to do everything like I normally so, because I'm in control'

an hour passes

'wow, I've done alot, considering I'm drunk. I'm going to get really drunk now, just to celebrate. Wait a second, am I just using any excuse I can to get drunk? Well, probably, but I haven't hurt anyone, so what's the harm in feeling really good while I'm doing other things? Absolutely nothing. I'm in control.'

40 minutes passes

'Wby doesn't everyone in the world do this? SEriously, alchoghol is better than anything. Look at me! I'm a basdass, and I've been drink for a dling time. I'm never doing to regret doing thigns agian. I may be addicted, but who gives a shit? wI', m in contrall'

2 comments:

Feng said...

Stop telling people what I do on Wednesday.

Unknown said...

This is great.