profuse prolific prodigal prototype

I've always admired anyone who simply puts out a lot of fucking work. Instead of the brooding, on-and-off tortured genius, I relate more to the essentially normal person, who by way of constantly recording themselves, stumbles on insight, darkness, good ideas, bad ideas, and everything in between. Everything in between is often most of it. It's much more human to just throw everything you've got out there instead of staying in your room until your masterpiece is done. More importantly, in the world of writing you can do both.

So in honor of prolific writers, musicians, actors, thinkers and anyone else who dares live a life where you don't bother to rerecord your phone messages and you can't take back what you've already said; I will publish a new piece of writing everyday. If I miss a day I will make it up on another. It's a challenge for me to see how long I can do it and with what effect. So, feedback(esspecially negative) will fuel the pain and keep me from writing in circles. See you in a few hours!

No comments: