leave of damn absence

In addition to required life processes, most people my age have about 1-4 things that they might do:


go to school

go to work

entertain themselves

try to have sex


I have about 14


try to have sex

go to work

entertain myself

make a weekly news show

make rap music

take care of snakes, breed snakes

move out of state

organize a radical union at my workplace

drink lots of liquor

process biodiesel

try to sell 2 different cars

write a short book

write articles intended for publication

...write a blog


Well, it’s finally driving me insane, and when I try to simplify my life, this is the first thing to go.


To elaborate, as you can see in the first entry, I appreciate people who put out a lot of fucking work; of all kinds. I like them because they have seemingly transcended human limitations. If I think completely objectively, by these standards I can hold down being 2Xhuman.


3Xhuman though? I Just can’t do it. Yet...


So bye for now. Hope I’ve inspired you, or some bullshit.

No comments: